Do you have what it takes to enable the future of electrification in transportation? Our vision is to electrify the entire transport sector and make fossil fuel a thing of the past. Our patented Elonroad system consists of high-tech electric road where vehicles can charge from a power strip in the road both when parked and while driving! No more cables. It's automatic and it looks cool! For more information please visit our webpage: https://elonroad.com
What's in it for you?
Elonroad is right now looking for an experienced Electronic Hardware (HW) Design Engineer. You have experience of working close to a hardware application and have great knowledge of embedded software development, mainly on application level. We are currently in an exciting growing phase and operate in a busy, fast moving environment, dealing with a wide range challenge's. You will initially sit in and learn and develop our current solution but in the long run be involved in building the future. With that you will be given the opportunity to develop new skills, contribute with your knowledge as well as being a part of building smart connective electrical roads.
We are searching for Electronic Hardware (HW) Design Engineer with experience of working with high voltage high current and low voltage low current systems, who can take the responsible for:
- Develop, design, manufacture and test circuit boards for power electronics
- Hardware-related programming
- Design test equipment for circuit boards, (needle pad tester with software) and high voltage tester (600VDC)
- Documentation in power electronics
- Execute engineering tasks defined within projects in order to meet schedule, budget and specifications
And most important; contribute that we have fun together and take a lot of pride in what you and all of Elonroad is doing.
Skills & Requirements
You have experience in designing electrical products and panels according to current safety and performance standards and have been actively part of complete product development cycles for different kind of products.
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics or a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level
- Several years’ experience of software development, C & Python.
- Several years' experience in hardware design and power electronics
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
At Elonroad we all work tightly together with a low level of hierarchy, and we encourage inclusiveness. What we all have in common is that we are interactive and inspirational, and in whatever area we contribute to - we do it with excellence. Are you also passionate & purpose driven – join us on the journey of enabling the future of energy!
If you have any questions or want additional information you are welcome to contact Pernilla Borgström at +46(0)734-159855 at SpottingMe who handle our recruitment. Does the position meet your profile and personal ambitions? If so, please register your application and please do not send your application by email regarding GDPR. We look forward to hearing from you and are excited that you want to join us!
….. or do you know someone else who would be perfect for this position?
Recommend them to SpottingMe and if it is your candidate who takes the job, you will be compensated with a finder’s fee (9 000 SEK) for your help.