WE ARE ON A MISSION TO CHANGE THE WORLD OF SECURE COMMUNICATION
In close partnership with our customers and partners, Asperiq develops, integrates and maintains cyber protection solutions for governments, NGOs and critical infrastructure organisations. Our leading proprietary technology within encryption and IP VPN is the foundation of the Asperiq scalable security concept, enabling organisations to securely communicate, collaborate and access sensitive information from any place, at any time, across many different users and teams.
Asperiq has its home-base in Sweden and Switzerland, with regional presence in the Middle East and South East Asia. Our regional presence will ensure proper know-how transfer and experts close at hand for our customers.
For more information please visit www.asperiq.com.
About the position
We are looking to expand our global sales team with an experienced and ambitious sales professional for untapped greater European territories and International Organizations.
You already have some proven experience in the Governmental high security market for similar sales and business development roles, now you want to take the next step and expand your skill set and horizons as a dynamic front-line fighter in the age of secure digital transformation.
You work closely with, and report directly to the Chief Sales Officer.
- Generate orders and revenues in your designated territory (country or region). Accountable for driving new business directly and through partners.
- Responsible to build the opportunity pipeline, create joint customer roadmaps, ensure budgets, manage contracts and agreements, optimize short- and long-term profitability in the designated area.
- Create and maintain a tactical sales plan for the designated market and execute against it.
- Drive classic “hunting” and “farming” sales and business development activity, both direct and indirect, as well as a focus on opening up longer-term revenue opportunities and creating long-lasting partnerships.
- Identify and drive new opportunity streams, new segments, new customers.
- Manage partners and end-clients through project lifecycles ranging from significant one-off deliverables to high value multi-year length engagements.
You are a team-player and can work in close partnership with other Sales Managers, Marketing and the Product and Solutions team to continuously refine our go-to-market approach and ensure our roadmap is market-driven.
You possess a combination of entrepreneurial spirit and strong commercial acumen demonstrated through the ability to drive opportunities with the right balance of tactical and strategic thinking and customer needs assessment.
You have good communication skills with an ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. You are trustworthy and comfortable developing relationships at all levels across organizations.
You would be considered intellectually sharp with a cognitive & analytical capability.
You are equally comfortable with hunting, farming, customer use case development, and project managing opportunities – this role does not have an ‘army’ of support resources.
- Higher MSc education in a technology field.
- Experienced in sales / business development role, in a sophisticated security technology solutions environment, driving business across multiple countries and cultures.
- Experience in performing against challenging targets primarily in positions where you will have been personally accountable for delivery of sales (rather than by managing teams).
- Solid pricing, pricing methodology, profitability, and contract management knowhow. Understand data security classifications and its implications.
Our corporate language is English, so to be efficient in the interaction with others, you have a good command of English. The place of work is Zug/Switzerland, or Lund/Sweden.
Being part of an exciting journey
Asperiq offers you the opportunity to be part of an exciting and ambitious high-tech company that puts its people at the heart of its business. Be part of a diverse, international, cross-disciplinary team of highly motivated, hands-on experts that tackle unique challenges with a positive entrepreneurial spirit and lots of fun. Are you interested in being part of a team fuelled by positive energy, enthusiasm and supportive teammates? We are looking for passionate, skilled and experienced persons with a keen interest in having a pivotal role in our business.
How to apply
If you have any questions or want additional information you are welcome to contact Pernilla Borgström at +46(0)734-159855. Does the position meet your profile and personal ambitions? If so, please register your application and please do not send your application by email regarding GDPR.
We look forward to hearing from you and are excited that you want to join us!